If you are for the best fried chicken without breadcrumbs recipe, then stop searching. You can cook fried chicken without using any breadcrumbs at home easily. But it’s not the same. Though breadcrumbs give the meat a wonderful crispy texture, you can’t get it any other way. But don’t worry!
I am going to discuss the fried chicken without breadcrumbs recipe. This recipe is very easy to make. You don’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. You will need some common ingredients that you can find in your home. You don’t have to add breadcrumbs to this recipe.
You’re missing out on something special if you have never had it without breadcrumbs. Here is the secret recipe to the best-fried chicken ever.
- Chicken 6 pieces without skin
- Black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1/2 a teaspoon
- Garam masala half teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Flour 1 cup.
- Pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg powder 1 teaspoon
- 1 egg
- Half a liter of oil (or as per your preference)
- Salt to taste.
- Add all the spices to the chicken. Mix the spices and the chicken well for two to three minutes using your hands.
- Then crack the egg into it and mix well. Cover the chicken meat with a lid for 25-30 minutes. If you add lemon juice to the fried chicken meat, the sour taste is amazing when eating the meat.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer for 350 Degrees Fahrenheit. Take a piece of chicken, rub it in the flour mixture, and shake it lightly to shake off the excess flour. Now knead in the milk-egg mixture and roll again in the flour mixture. When the oil is hot, put the chicken pieces in the hot oil one by one. However, the chicken pieces should be carefully placed in the deep fryer. Otherwise, the hot oil may splash and burn the body.
- The chicken meat should be fried on medium heat on the deep fryer. Otherwise, the top side of the chicken meat will be raw, and the inside will remain raw. When the chicken meat is done on one side, carefully flip the other side over (It will take 13-15 minutes to fry properly at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit).
- Prepare the rest of the chicken pieces in the same way.
- Now finally, you can serve it with sauce.